Saturday, January 3, 2015

** Author Spotlight on attending author Beth Michele **


Beth Michele is the author of Love Love, Lovely, Scarred Beautiful, and Finding Autumn. She is a Connecticut native who loves spending time with her husband and two children. If you can't find her, though, she's probably hiding out with her kindle somewhere quiet, preferably a spot overlooking the ocean. She has an affinity for Twizzlers, is a hopeless romantic, and a happily ever after fanatic.

Join my mailing list to keep up to date on new books, teasers, excerpts, and giveaways!!
http://eepurl.com/Q1Ky1
More about her books...



Love Love

Gabrielle Willis is smart. She's funny. And oh yes, she's a bit klutzy. 

When Gabrielle left sunny California bound for the energy of Manhattan, she was willingly leaving the life she had known for the new life she would create. But was she really leaving something behind or was she running away?

On the outside, Gabrielle Willis has it all under control. A new life in Manhattan, a great roommate, and a good job. But she is haunted. Haunted by a memory she's tried to forget and by a family who's abandoned her. But what happens when what's on the outside is only an illusion and in perfect contradiction to what's buried deep within?

Enter Dane Rhodes. He's gorgeous, smart, and sexy as hell. Just what Gabby wants, or so she thinks. But when she meets Brad Dixon, the sweet guy with the crooked smile, he begins to make her see that the very thing she is trying to run from is the very thing that just may push her to see the light.

**New Adult Contemporary Romance. Due to language & sexual content, this book is recommended for readers 17 & older**




Lovely

A moment can change everything… 

Ashton Taylor. Six foot one, Dark hair, chiseled jaw, riveting hazel eyes, and a body cut in all the right places. He’s a natural. Things just come easy to him. He’s used to getting everything he wants, excelling at everything he does. The grades, the recognition, the beautiful women.

His path was set. A girl, a full scholarship to UC San Diego, and a bright future. To others, his life seemed perfect. But, things are never what they seem, and life, well, at any moment, something or someone can come along and turn it upside down. 

That something…the death of his father.

That someone… Cara Hayward. The girl with the hypnotic eyes, melodic voice, enchanting smile, and lips sent straight from heaven.

The girl who doesn’t want to be seen.

So what happens when a guy who everything comes easy to, meets a girl who doesn’t come easy? 

Can he crawl through all the broken glass to find her? Will the girl he discovers deep down be able to see past his perfect exterior?

Together, do they have the power to heal one another? Or, could the very thing that brings them together, be the one thing that tears them apart?

**Lovely is a New Adult Romance with strong language and mature sexual content.




Scarred Beautiful

Love believes in second chances.

Francis Heller lives with two truths. Love hurts and beauty is only skin deep.

With midnight black hair, moss-colored eyes, and traceable curves, Fran is the picture of beauty and confidence...on the outside. But deep down she is tormented. Not just by the jagged scars that line her body, but by the horrible memories that cloud her mind and haunt her dreams. The ones that make her want to flee from herself and from the devastating pain. The ones that cause her to placate herself with sex. Anything to make her forget. But for Fran, there's nowhere to hide from the darkness that swallows her whole. 

Matt Dixon is the gorgeous brother of her best friend's fiancée. He's suffered losses of his own and isn't willing to let anyone in until his unexpected encounter with Fran Heller, the girl who challenges him and causes him to take a second look, not only at her, but at his own life.

But Matt has scars of his own.

Together can they help each other discover that second chances really do exist? That love doesn't have to hurt? Or has the damage they've both suffered cut too deep to ever heal?

**NA/Contemporary Romance with language and mature sexual content.**




Finding Autumn

My name is Autumn Winters.

The truth is, that's the biggest lie I've ever told.

My real name is Olivia Redmond. Autumn Winters is the curtain I hide behind. You see, I write bestselling erotic romance novels. But my life is far from erotic. The only fantasy exists in my head.

The day I met Hunter Grayson, that all changed. A handsome stranger on a train who turned my world upside down, made me think and feel things I never knew were possible. 

But he's hiding, too. 

What happens when I slowly realize that who I truly am is more similar to who I'm pretending to be? I want to be brave enough to tell the world, but the fear is crippling.

Fear of myself. Fear of the unknown. Fear of what others will think.

But life is too short to be afraid.

And I'm so damn tired of hiding.


**This is an Adult Contemporary Romance and due to strong language and sexual content, is not intended for readers under the age of 18.**




Rex

It all started with a simple phrase. 

Love Sucks 

The moment Vanessa Hilliard walked into the tattoo shop uttering those two words was the day my life began its downward spiral. 

Or maybe it’s the day my life began. 

My name is Rex Grayson. 

And this is my story. 

*** 

The day I met Rex Grayson, I got a hell of a lot more than I bargained for. He sparked something inside of me -- possibility. A word that never existed in my world before. He caused me to question who I was and made me want things I never dreamed were possible.

We’ve both got a mountain of shit in our past. 

My name is Vanessa Hilliard. I have an affinity for the unusual and seriously twisted. 

He thinks this is his story. 

But it’s really mine.



**This is a STANDALONE full-length Adult Contemporary Romance that contains mature sexual content and language and is not intended for readers under the age of 18.**




*********

You can find more information on Beth's books on her Amazon Author Page, Goodreads Author Page and Beth Michele Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment