Monday, September 22, 2014

**Author Spotlight** One to Love by Tia Louise

✮ Author Spotlight✮
✮One to Love by Tia Louise ✮

✮ Everywhere Oct. 9! ✮




Tattoos, bad boys, love...
Boxing, fame, fortune…
Loss.


It’s the one thing Kenny and Slayde have in common. Until the night Fate throws them together and everything changes.

Their chemistry is undeniable, their love blazing hot, but is history destined to repeat itself?

It’s a story about fighting. It’s about falling in love. It’s about losing everything only to find it again in the least likely place. And it's about the one hit you never see coming.

A STAND-ALONE, ONE TO HOLD NOVEL. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

✮ Everywhere Oct. 9! ✮



In the meantime, check out the book planning board on Pinterest:


And the soundtrack on Spotify:



AUTHOR'S NOTE: ALL books in the "One to Hold" series are stand-alone romances. The suggested reading order is One to Hold, One to Protect, One to Keep, One to Love.



Omg. I'm so stuck right now. Derek has always been one of my favorites, but now... I am totally digging Slayde. He might actually be neck and neck with Derek. I know, I can't believe I'm saying it either. I am such a sucker for a broken man. . . And Tia !!! I totally didn't expect him to be who he was! Total surprise! Nicely done!



I knew he was hiding a secret and the way Tia built up to it, you knew it had to be big; But not that big!! I will admit when that truth came out, I shed a tear. Good god. I just had no words. I didn't expect that. I was screaming at Tia in my head. I was all "how can you do this to them!"


 But their relationship, the build up, it's so beautiful. Now don't get me wrong, I'm surprised how quickly she got over the Grif episode. That was one thing I would have liked to see her struggle just a little bit more with, but she is one tough chick mentally and physically. It kind of doesn't surprise me she didn't struggle because of the loss she endured and how she had to pick herself back up in the past, but still. One thing I am still stuck on, I'm trying to figure out how she can be so far from Lane, that would kill me. But again, it goes back to she's one tough chick. And honestly, I really didn't expect Elaine to be so open and accepting of her, well... Wait, this is Elaine after all and the way she loves Patrick is intense. The situation with those 3 is awkward but I love that they make the best for Lane.  And can I just say  I love Mariska. Love love her. Then we have the whole Tammy and Rook thing and that added a bit of humor to the workplace....and a little sexual tension.

 I laughed. Literally. I will admit I laughed out loud. Especially when the tables were turned. I think what I liked the most about Slayde and Kenny's relationship is that there is fun in it. It's not always steam and sex or seriousness. They take time to have fun and I loved it. 

Tia did a great job with this book. She has such an effortless writing style that everything just flows so smoothly and feely and you just get sucked right into the story. I won't lie. I read this in one night. Couldn't put it down. She writes these characters that you automatically relate to, but the secondary characters to the subplots she throws in are just as good as the main storyline.

I give this book 4 hearts 




★★★ ONE TO LOVE ★★★

✮ Everywhere Oct. 9! ✮

► Get ONE TO LOVE at the special Pre-Order/Release week price of $2.99!

Amazon: http://smarturl.it/OnetoLove
iTunes: http://smarturl.it/iOTL
Kobo: http://smarturl.it/OTLkobo
Smashwords: http://smarturl.it/OTLsmash
Nook: *coming soon!
Google Play: *coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment