Sunday, March 22, 2015

***Author Spotlight on attending author M. Mabie ***



M. Mabie lives in Illinois with her husband. She is the author of the steamy comedy Fade In. Her sophomore release, Bait, is the first book in the angst-filled erotic Wake Series. She writes unconventional love stories and tries to embody "real-life romance."

She cares about politics, but will not discuss them in public. She uses the same fork at every meal, watches Wayne's World while cleaning, and lets her dog sleep on her head. She has always been a writer. In fact, she was born with a pen in her hand, which almost never happens. Almost. 

M. Mabie usually doesn't speak in third-person either. She promises.

about her books........


Bait (Wake #1)

He was trouble from the start, but I couldn't resist. 
She was the best kind of trouble. The kind that was so wrong, it felt right. 

I’ve tried and failed to stay away from him. 
I’ve done everything in my power to make her mine and keep her. 

He’s almost impossible to say no to. 
She never tells me yes. 

We’re always fighting. 
When we’re not fighting, we’re… well… making up. 

He makes me laugh so hard. 
I miss her laugh the most. 

I'm a liar. 
She knows the truth, but won’t admit it. 

Sometimes, I wish I'd never met him. 
I wish we could meet all over again. I'd do better. 

His girlfriend knows. 
The guy she’s with is a fool. 

I’ll never love anyone like I love him. 
She doesn’t love me enough to choose us. 

It was the wrong place. 
It was the wrong time. 

It should have been him. 
It will always be her. 

This book contains adult situations and is recommended for adult readers.


Fade In

Tatum Elliot is a successful writer on a hit television show, lives in an Upper East Side apartment and loves her life. She wouldn’t change a thing. Unfortunately, she doesn’t have a choice. She's losing her sight.

Tripping over her tongue and her heels, Tatum all too quickly realizes that the things which appeared so important before are slowly slipping away leaving room for what really matters. With the support of her best friends, family and colleagues, she begins to see that there’s much more to life… and herself.

When Ben Harris enters her life as her new personal assistant, she can’t tell if it’s his good looks and charm that are working on her libido, or his kind and helpful nature working on her heart? Whatever it is, neither one of them can resist it.

As her vision fades out, a world of love and happiness just might…Fade In.

Fade In is a contemporary-romance novel about laughing through your tears and telling life to, quite frankly, “Suck it.” This novel contains sexual situations that the author may or may not have tried at home… for your safety, of course. Research is research. 


************


You can find out more about M Mabie, her books and upcoming releases on her Amazon Author Page, Facebook Author Page or her Goodreads Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment